Effective preparedness and response to disasters
1. Risk, Hazard, vulnerability profile and maps prepared.
2. Disaster Risk Assessments conducted at District and community level
3. Improved Preparedness for disasters by communities for resilience undertaken
4 . Participation in international workshops, meetings and conferences facilitated.
5 . Strong and functional Platform for DRR established
6. High visibility of DRR activities in the country supported
7. Strong and functional Platform for Peace Building & Conflict Prevention established
8 .High visibility of Peace Building and Conflict Prevention activities in the country supported
9. Moroto Regional Disaster Coordination office established
10. Vehicle maintenance, fuels, lubricants & oils procured
11. Peace Policy completed
12. Draft Disaster Bill developed 13. NECOC activities supported